Tuesday, December 5, 2006
why! why! why! time will proves!? prove what -_____________-x i got no time liao. i may not take it anymore. i going to breakdown soon. i dont wanna tahan anymore. i can't breathe anymore. very tiring. very xinku. don't torture me like this. how i wish i can go msia with him. with him by my side.
Elaine is not a strong person. she tot he will always be with her. holding her hand go shopping. looking at the stars in the night. she never experience such things before. i think this is the 1st and last time le. she wanna go to somewhere that belong to her. cause he has been too important to her le. she willing to give up everything. but maybe her childishness cause this ending. haha! *run*
waiting for you! please come back :( i dont expect u to give me anything. but your love and yourself :)
[edit]
you have been a part of me. as impt as my family. if 1 day, my family member leave me. i will be very sad. very very weird. very very empty. so are you! i just wish some miracle will happen. HAPPEN! that's makes you come back to me. With you, i will be a happy elaine! no one else. me without you is not myself anymore. Whenever i think that i can't see you, can't feel you, can't talk to you anymore. My tears just flow down. I can't sleep every night. I can't eat well everyday. All i want is your attention your exists. I just hope you will change your mind. It's not easy to be together. And it's fate that brings us together. I dont wan anything from you. I just want you. YOU ONLY! I wanna tell the whole world how much i love you :)
[/edited]
can you be the one who stay by my side forever, please?

Signed off
7:37 AM